Friday, July 8, 2011

Finger Trauma

Thanks for the reminder Joyce, I'm going to have to set myself a reminder because of you.  And because today I have nothing interesting really to say, you all get to hear about this weird infection thing going on with my right ring finger.  It's all weird and crusty and turning my nail yellow.  I have no idea what it is but apparently it is immune to hydrogen peroxide, neosporin, antiseptic wipes and pretty much every other kind of medical ointment I've tried on it.  I'm a little worried my finger's going to up and fall off.  A medical impossibility I know, but still, in my mind pictures run rampant of me with only 4 fingers.  Said finger has been bandaged up for about two weeks now due to my absolute refusal to go to the doctor and the fact that my co-pay is a ridiculous $35 dollars.  I am nothing if not thrifty, I could use that $35 for new shoes and you should all know that shoes are ALWAYS more important than pretty much everything else.  You can tell a lot about a person from their shoes.  But we can discuss my shoe collection another day.  Today, after much convincing, I have a doctor's appointment, more to follow after I waste $35 of my hard earned money...

No comments:

Post a Comment